by Owen Temple on 20 June, 2018
The Derwent Valley Partnership has set up a small grants fund to enable local groups to organise an event to celebrate the ending of the First World War.
The fund will be available to local constituted community groups and organisations which meet the following criteria:
– Event(s)/activities must represent a clear and distinct celebration of the WWI Centenary
– Events /activities must be deliverable within one year of the date of the offer of funding
– Funding requests of up to £1,000 (minimum £250)
– Event(s)/activity must take place within the Derwent Valley Partnership area*
– Event(s)/activity must be open to the community as a whole
The closing date for applications is 12.00noon on Tuesday 10th July 2018. For further details or an application form please contact one of the team by emailing email@example.com or calling 03000 260725
Derwent Valley Partnership is one of 14 Area Action Partnerships set up across the county by Durham County Council to engage with residents within their local area.
*DVP covers the following town and villages: Consett, Burnopfield, Lintzford, Hamsterley, Hamsterley Mill, Hat and Feather, Low Westwood, Lintz Green, Hobson, Ebchester, High Westwood, Pickering Nook, Medomsley, Dipton, Medomsley Cross Roads, Medomsley Edge, Shotley Bridge, Consett, Bradley Cottages, Leadgate, Bridgehill, Villa Real, Blackhill, Crookhall, Iveston, Delves Lane, The Grove, Templetown, MoorsideLeave a comment